Is it a malicious act to show up at someones (mine in this case) hangout spot with another guy 5 days after she decided we should just be friends?

... because I can't help but feel insulted & slighted even though I did nothing to deserve that.

She said it was not intentional but she knew I always hangout there... and how rude of move is that?

• Maybe it was just coincidence?
  • Nah, that was totally intentional... you don't go to a place you know your ex always hangs out at with someone else unless it's to cause trouble and rub it in their face.
Maybe...

21

Most Helpful Girl

• A
    because she's so self centered, her pleasures are her only focus and others (like you) just don't exist

• Maybe... I like how you made option A sound worse than option B - props for that.

• Either or is insulting especially viewing it from your perspective

A - she doesn't care enough or at all
      B - she cares but only in a negative way

All in all it doesn't really matter (her & I don't speak anymore) it was just an idea in my head I felt like sharing so I could forget about it.

Thanks though.

• It's worse than what you continue to think, despite the input from others... she has NO thought of you (or others) and acts however pleases her most.
      Yes, being out of thought or ignored IS
      worse than being loved or hated.

What Girls Said 1

• Rude? Maybe. In poor taste, perhaps. But check the dictionary because malicious it is not.

• That was my friends choice of words for it - I could have said slap to the face but you get the point, besides there's more to this story that might make you feel malicious is more fitting.

What Guys Said 1

• is this a public spot? and did she end it? If so I don't think she is doing it to run your face in it

• It is a skate shop I always go to & hangout at because some of my closest friends work there and I'm friends with all the other employees as well. I talked about the store with her multiple times so she knew I always go there (that was one of the things she said to me when I was there was "so do you always hangout here?" she said it as joke supposedly but I didn't find it funny considering she came there with some other guy acting weird & guilty).

I've discussed this subject to death but I felt like making a question about this aspect when I probably shouldn't have. whatever.