Why Do Men Cheat?

I believe its because women allow them to.

think about it...

1.You start to notice all the signs

2. He Has done it before.

3.He's thinking sh*t I can do it again. I just have to get better and not getting caught.

4. or he can really be sorry and never do it again. Then want to be "All He Can Be" like he's going to the Army.

In the end its your choice ladies do you stay or do you go... (RUN GIRL RUN...) lol

24

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, I have gotten over the fact that most men will cheat. I have not accepted it but I do get it, I am not saying that it is right but I understand that it doesn't necessarily mean that their girl is not the one or isn't doing what she is supposed to do.

I can't say that I would leave the man that cheated on me just because it happened once but a lot of factors matter to me... who he cheated with, was it in my home, was it a one night stand or long term, is he willing to give her up completely and do I really think that he will not do it again. I know that this may sound crazy but I must be honest here.

I have been cheated on before and I know how hard it can be, but because so many men fall weak or short it's hard to keep starting over again and again because he f***ed a slut. I am not saying that it wouldn't almost kill me internally but that is why so many women stay with a man that has cheated on her.

Guys that have fallen in love and their girlfriend cheated on them are the men that can identify with the amount of pain it actually causes your loved one. Men are not as likely to stay as women are but it hurts nonetheless. I hope and pray that my boyfriend doesn't cheat but will I run out of the relationship because I found out...Hard to say. I am not desperate, I'm a realist! Thanks for a great topic!

What Girls Said 1

• personally if I was with a guy that cheated he would be history, but then there's just as much woman than men that cheat, but men seem to get caught more lol. I know quite a few men and woman that is cheating or have cheated but it each and every one it has always been for the same reason which is a problem in there current relationship. I have never cheated and I think that is because I have always ended the relationship but it got that far.

What Guys Said 4

• I think the erge to cheat is always there, but if you like the girl then you won't cheat. I know there are girls right now that want to sleep with me but when I compare them with the girl I'm seeing it just seems pointless cos she's s much better than they are

• If women started burning down men's houses every time they cheated, it still wouldn't keep them from cheating. Men's biological imperative is to spread their seed as much as possible to ensure the survival of the species. The men who have any empathy or sense learn to inhibit their sexual desires. Those who don't, they cheat.

As long as men have genitals, men are going to cheat.

• Social pressure from their peers.

• How very true. Some men feel that there is something lacking----something seriously lacking in their relationship which sends them running to someone else. Others, as you have already noted, do it because they can.