My boyfriend brokeup with me over a text message saying that we dont talk as much anymore and that he doesn't feel the same way, what should I do?

53

Most Helpful Girl

• Open lines of Convo is One of the Most important factors in any New or Old relationship. And now that he has pushed a button on his own to let you know the Reason why this had to End, perhaps is the time to talk to him and do This... Face to face.
    All you can do is try and explain yourself and find out how you can make things better, should you both get back together. If he tells you "Not right now," then respect his wishes, and tell him you hope you both can be friends for now and "Maybe later we can try again."
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you, sweetie, for the Vote of Confidence.:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 3

• I would probably make arrangements to give him back any items that the two of you may have and want to take back.

I'd start deleting contact information and clearing out social media and begin the moving on process.

• You should move on since that's the best thing you can do

• Question how often did he start conversations with you vs the other way around?

What Girls Said 4

• Say: "K, bye Felicia!"

• Well DO you not talk as much anymore?

• Move on, he clearly is being straight up. Don't try to get him back, you can find someone who would give you attention. Just be single and happy.

• I think u should ask urself, if u still feel the same way. If the answer is yes, then try and save ur relationship, but dont go too far where you'll just draw him away even more. If the answer is no, than just forget about him and move on. if the answer is i dont know, than either, try and save it and see where it goes, or leave him, and see where it goes