WHAT DOES MY EX MEAN? HE NEEDS TO GET OVER ME AND he's HURTING? HE WANTS ME TO LET GO? WHY?

So my ex sent me this ''to many chances and taken for granted im not going to tell you again. Stop wasting my time and yours and go live your life please I'm begging you. If you love me and respect me like you say you do you'll let me go. I'm not coming back to you, it's over and it will never be the same please just leg go or this will end so bad and not on your end. I don't want to be mean to you anymore, it's not me. I used to have so much respect for everyone and now I'm full of hate and anger. I just want to end it like I always said, it's not a game anymore. I need to get over you, it's killing me so bad and I'm so scared I'm going to do something stupid. It's not for attention. I'm so lost in my own life it scares me. I need to get my life back on track on my own and stand on my own two feet. I know it hurts because trust me as much as I say I hate you I still can't. You're not the only one hurting. Please if you really care and valued what we had then you'll stop this. I don't want to be the bad guy anymore. You were once so amazing and so right for me and that's gone now, we can't fix it so please just let go''
SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT THIS MEANS!!! I DON'T UNDERSTAND OMGGGG!

11

What Guys Said 1

• All i can say is give it some time. I know it sounds impossible but please stop contacting each other. I'm not saying for always but i do say for now. You both need time to get this behind and i know you feel like "But i don't want to lose this". Well guess what you still have a whole life. People are to much focused on things that have to happen NOW. Well that ain't working. Once you lost communication you both get time to think about everything. Sending each other messages like this will only kill your thinking space nothing more nothing less.

That's all i can say. Good luck with this! Hope you figure it out.

• Do you think he still loves me and cares about me?

• It's so confusing. He tells me to live my life. I went out the other night for my friends birthday and he called me non stop trying to find out what I was doing. But then he tells me he's got a new girlfriend and blah blah. His mate told me they aren't together, they have done sexual stuff. Not sex though. But I don't get why he cares. Then he treats me like shit.

• It's alright to be confused i wish these things could be loud and clear but they don't. He is this mixed because he still loves you, and you love him. But at the same time he want you to continue your life because there are relationships issues and he is not ready for that now to fix it. Again, i come to my point of give it time. You have to! You are both not able to fix this problem now but maybe you can tomorrow, next week or next month. It's not running away but you do need some air to breathe right? Don't even bother about the new girlfriend stuff because that's just a lazy excuse to make things different. Not a positive way though.

What Girls Said 1

• It's not going to work and he doesn't want to be with you anymore. So move on.

Caps lock isn't necessary.

• It is necessary cos I'm confused lol. He's made it clear he doesn't want to be with me. But why is he saying he needs to get over me and he's hurting. Surely he must still care.

• If he loves me, then make it work. Why walk away?

• Because you could have a toxic relationship. It's best to walk away from those.