We had a falling out, but his friends want me to come back?

Last Friday was the worse Friday of my ****ing life so far. My love interest and I had a horrific falling out at a party after revealing to me that he broke the exclusivity of our relationship. I am distraught. I feel like everything between us is ruined. I've never been more heart broken in my young adult life. After he left the party I practically bursted into tears (quietly) and his friends brought me water and tissues and asked me if I was okay and offered a listening ear. They reassured me that he does like me and he's trying to end it with this other b*tch but he's having a hard time doing so. They asked me not to let this mishap prevent me from returning to their little weekly parties.

As much as I want to go back, I dont know if its the best idea to do so. I have hung out with his friends without him being there and we all had a great time, but the only other reason I would be coming back to a future party is beause I have a sliver of hope that something in this really disgusting, really fucked up situation is going to turn around in my favor. But if it's not --- Then there's no point in torturing myself.

Let's put it this way guys, if you were stuck between two girls and you wanted to end it with out chick and under the influence you told the other girl about seeing another girl when the previous weekend you told her that you guys were exclusive (lying about it) would you really want her to still hangout with your friends?

• Don't do that to yourself girl.
  • It doesn't mean anything is going to happen by you coming back.
  • If you're going to go be cordial.
    Vote C
  • Go to the party and show him you're still alive, still kicking and you don't give a ****! You have fun anyway!
    Vote D
*Let's put it this way guys, if you were stuck between two girls and you wanted to end it with one chick and under the influence you told the other girl about seeing another girl when the previous weekend you told her that you guys were exclusive (lying about it) would you really want her to still hangout with your friends?

11

What Guys Said 1

• I mean, no... I wouldn't want her around my friends... but really it should be up to you, what you feel you want to do.

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like he's stringing you along, yeah, he may like you in some sort of fucked up way, but it also sounds like he doesn't have any intentions of breaking up with this girl because he wants the best of both worlds. You're very pretty. You can find someone better, someone that wants you and only you.
    P. S. I say you carry on being friends with this group of people and don't give a damn what he thinks.