HELP!! My ex and I are acting like a couple when we're together but how can I get him to want to be a official couple again?

We only see each other about once a week. When we do it's great!!
However, I can't get him to open up more we're he wants to go places and do things with me aside from us spending time together at his house. I love that alone time don't get me wrong but I think we need more for him to open up to me more so we can talk more and open up more to me. Get to we're we can make it official.
I would love to spend Christmas with him but I just don't know how to go about this without being pushy. I do not want to come off as being pushy.

What is your opinion?
What do you think I should do?
Help I need opinions please!!!

13

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to be pushy.

• Why? He doesn't like to be pushed into things.

Besides would you like a pushy girl?

• Anon is doing a bang-up job. Let him guide you.

• What do you mean?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask him what's your status. Like be straight to the point. It's better to know the answer from him rather that just guessging or assuming all the time.

What Guys Said 2

• You need to talk to him about it. Let him know that's what you want

• I have before and he wasn't ready but we're a lot better now so I don't know

• You don't, he's an ex

• We both are acting like a couple again. Read my description please.

• BYE BYE

• I'm asking you to explain how we are and what you mean.

I'm open to listening to you

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!