Girls, Should I breakup with my girlfriend?

she is not good at having sex

no no no

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Thats a really shit reason. Do you actually care about her? If you actually care, you can work with her on this. If you don't actually care, do her a favour and leave.
    The fact that you even ask this makes me wonder if it's the latter.
    Sex is a type of communication. If you give more detail on in what ways she's not great I might be able to help more clearly.

What Girls Said 7

• I'm not going to jump on the moral train and call you out for being shallow, because that wasn't your question. But the answer is, if you can't stand her not being good at sex, break up and find someone who is good at it. That way you will be doing both of you a favour

• Why not help her out. Show her what you like and don't like. She's not going to get better if you don't communicate.

• That is the lowest reason I have ever seen to break up with someone.

• Wow really? Your a real shallow person. You should love her for who she is as a person. If you can't do that, then break up with her. So disappointing.

• I think its better if u guys tok dat over and try to resolv t, u can start by tellin u gal hw u want her to do u rather sex is nt everytn in a relationship.

• She may not be good now but she can become good.

Is there chemistry or a bond? Does she love you?

• Sex isn't everything in a relationship by far. Have you tried communicating with her to help her improve?