Tramp Stamp?

Who here believes that ladies who have a tattoo on their lower back are tramps?

& please share your definition of "tramp"

• Yes, Ladies who have a tattoo on their lower backs are tramps
  • No, Ladies who have a tattoo on their lower backs are not tramps

43

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it a bit harsh to label all women possessed of lower back tattoo's as irredeemable "tramps"! Though most certainly all such women exhibit a disturbingly low nature, and need be kept at all costs from the society of decent men and women, I'm not one to call for their immediate termination. Treatment centers have been established, wherein through hard work and years of intensive electrical shock therapy, the identity of these dispicable trollops can be restored. Many have been even restored to some level of usefullness as bed pan washers in mental institutions. I, for one, will continue to stand up for their rights!

What Girls Said 4

• I don't believe girls with lower back tattoos are tramps, I think that area for a tattoo is really cute and I would get one there except for I don't want to bend over one day and have whoever is standing behind me go, "Oh, she has a tattoo on her lower back so she must be a slut."

• it's not true. It's just one of those stupid little sayings with no truth to it

• I got a tattoo on my lower back when I was 17 (before I even knew what a tramp stamp was.) I decided to get it there because I thought it would look cute there for when I wore a bikini and I could hide it easily when I’m work.

I am, by no means a “tramp”, period.

• What's ur definition of a "tramp"

• that is stupid to say that every woman who has a tattoo in a specific location must be a tramp. yeah there are some who are but to say it like it's a general rule is stupid.

What Guys Said 2

• A tramp is a tramp.

A tat on the lower back doesn't identify that.

Not even close.

When a lady has sex with multiple partners consistently, then we can have a discussion about whether she's a tramp.

But a tattoo doesn't necessitate that. It just means they have a tattoo on their lower back, and more than likely it's unoriginal, so they have bad taste.

That's about all you can get from that.

• when a girl has tasted so much sex that she can not keep her legs closed...is tramp. This is the def. according to me.