My ex-husband and the nanny?

I decided to keep the nanny when we divorced because our daughter loves her, and I still live with my ex-husband because he feels though because I cheated he shouldn't move out. Anyways, over the past few weeks, it's been different between those two. When we were married, they barely acknowledged each-other. Now, they are always staring at eachother, every time me and him argue, she fiercely defends him. He's stared to work out a lot more now, and one day she walked in to the house wearing his beanie!! Like really? She told me that it was cold and she just picked up anything from the house.. I don't really know how to approach this because I have no proof.. What do I do?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• So you cheated and he breaks it off , he and the Nannie get the hots and your jealous !! Does that about sum it up

Most Helpful Girl

• he's screwing the Nanny!! Gosh, where is the Poolboy when you need em?

What Guys Said 1

• My question is, why aren't you moving out? Why is he expected to move out? Equality after all.

Secondly, it's over between you two, he's free to date others now, what are you going to do? Stop him from having a relationship with other people?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!