Problem with my girlfriend?

Hi, I got a problem with my girlfriend. Lately she's not giving me any attention, not calling and stuff, even thought we go in the same school and same class. I told her about this and she said that because she knows I really love her and she really loves me there's no reason to talk everyday(!). What can I do? I'm thinking of telling her that this is just hurting my feelings.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I do think that you should tell her your feeling, but I also have a personal take on what seems to be going on.

This is only my opinion: It looks to me like she's lost interest. How long have you guys been dating? I think that she's making an excuse for something... and I think that it's a lack of interest.

My advice: Let her know your feelings. Let her know that she can tell you anything that's on her mind (and that you won't be offended by it). I assume that you want to know the truth... the truth may hurt some times, but I think that feeling hurt by the truth is always better than living in ignorance. Again, this is only my take on it, but maybe you should do a little investigating. What IS going on?

What Girls Said 1

• tell her you want to talk more. she may be feeling a little claustrophobic of you because you go to the same school and have the same class. tell her that if she needs breathing room that she can have it but there should be a little bit (even if not much at all) time set aside just for you guys.

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe she's feeling pressure and needs a little breathing room. You should at least say hi everyday, etc. especially since you're in the same class. But there's no need to have full conversations every single day, especially if the relationship is new. The every-day thing can easily burn someone out.

• tell her it hurts your feelings. its just like a sport. just because you kno you are good doesn't mean you have to stop praticing. b open to her and see what she says

• don't give her attention either

my ex did the same, now I'm single lol