I don't want to break up, but should I?

I've been dating this guy for a few months. He's also now become one of my best friends since we've started dating. I've never been in love before, but I am pretty sure I am. There's part of me that sees us ending up together because I love him. He is the nicest guy I've ever met. He respects me in every way. He is considerate. A complete gentlemen. I feel really comfortable with him and he's a nice looking guy. He's also smart and funny. Really he has everything I always wanted. But... life with him would be really hard. He's has a ton a medical problems, he's super fragile. He can't travel. Eat the stuff I like. He can't work at a regular job. He can't do anything too exercisy... like walk for very long. I know he will be there for me in everyway he can (mostly emotionally) but he can't ever be there for me in so many other ways. When we started I thought I could handle it, but every time there is a health issue that makes it so I have to do something alone because it's too much for him imagine my life with him filled with moments of not having the person I want with me the most to not be able to be there for me. But i care about him so much that I want to stick it out so I can be there for him. I am honestly at odds with myself. no Idea what to do.

11

What Guys Said 1

• Wow that sounds really hard. I guess nobody can't see this like you do. but i would say yourself comes first. ever. if you feel like you could miss something it can't be good for you. imagine looking back in a few years and see allnthe things you gave up because of him. like I said. very tough.

What Girls Said 1

• What's wrong with him?