Why is it that whenever you have a crush on someone you find them the most attractive person but whenever you get over them , they suddenly feel ugly?

31

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol. No clue. Maybe that's spin off from the adage "Love is blind". I know that I used to think one guy in middle school was super hot and then when he tried to contact me later in high school, I wasn't interested. At all.

Or maybe some people attach some type of negative association with them so that those people will never be looked fondly on again.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• I think it kinda happens during the relationship where you're with them for a while and you see the stuff they don't show people that you didn't know about. You get to see the REAL them. Usually if the person was really great then you'll sob over him or her months but if you're just like 'wtf did I see in him/her?' then chances are you just got to see the whole person

• Because you fall in love with their charm and their personality. Once you break up you start to see the REAL THEM. Not the fake person you painted them to be.