I broke up with my girlfriend and I think she thinks we're back together in a way?

I broke up with my girlfriend on Saturday 5 days ago and cold shouldered her, you can check my last question to get all the details but she managed to get me to talk to her last nite and I got her to come over and we had sex 3 times and I think she thinks we are now back to together cause of this but I'm not getting back together with her, I think she might be cool with still seeing me. I still have feelings for her and I know for sure she still does for me but I can't get back together with her I know that. So would it be a bad idea in the sense that we started seeing eachother again just for sex but not "being" with each other?

Updates:
She did agree upon that we are just friends though so i don't know

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Downgrading to friends with benefits status huh?

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as you're completely clear about your intentions it could be okay.
    However since you're trying to get in a "friends with benefits" situation, I doubt it would work since both of you guys had (still have) feelings for each other.

0|0
    0|0
    • I told her I just wanted to be friends for now and I didn't want a relationship right now, only because who knows maybe something will change in the time we're together and I'll want a relationship with her again

• Show All
    • Yeah more than likely this is true, but who knows I'm just gunna roll with what's going on and see what happens, jus gotta keep my guard up

• Yeah like I said, that's completely fine... just wanted to see if you told her what you wanted.
      Chances are she still likes you a lot, and is having sex with you while hoping there's still a chance.

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• This has never worked in my experience, it's just basically a relationship with out the title, it's going to mess with both your heads and I agree when it ends it will be like splitting up all over again.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• If you want to get rid of your feelings for each other, yea it's a bad idea. If you find yourself wanting to date another woman, you're going to have all the drama of a breakup again when you tell your ex you can't see her anymore. It's best to just tell her that having sex again was a mistake, and cut her off completely.

1|0
    0|0