Have you ever regretted a breakup?

I sure have :(

69

Most Helpful Guy

• Funny thing. I was in relationship 3 weeks ago. This was my very first relationship with a girl, fuck, it was the only girl I ever went out with and ventured from the hills of being a virgin. We been together for 6 months, broke up recently. In the end I hold no regret.

I'm a loner you see. And I like it that way, 98% of the time. The 2% I actually want to be with someone.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Never!
    I'm super calculated in my choices, getting in a relationship, getting out, pursuing, hitting the brakes, etc.

• Obviously 😔

• I only been in 1 relationship and I sure as hell NOT regret the breakup but rather how long it took me to breakup.

• 3 of 4 yes lol.
    Only 1 was I completely happy after the fact.

• Never had a properly relationship, so I can't regret what I've never had..

• Nope never

• no I'm glad

• No. I don't miss my 2 cheating exes and the other exes moved nothing I can do about it.

What Girls Said 5

• Honestly I haven't regretted breaking up with someone, just the way I did it, but such are the ways of an inexperienced teenager aha

• Yes, I have. I really liked him, but I knew it wouldn't work out in the end. I knew he wasn't good for me, so I broke up with him. I was pretty upset.

I'd you're upset about breaking up, I'd think it over and maybe ask to get back together. Or block him on social media, so you aren't reminded of him. That will help you get over him. That and a tub of ice cream.

• I have, once, most of the times I regretted being in a relationship with those guys.

• Nope, not anymore.

• Big time... I hate it and I think about it 24-7