Should I delete my ex from facebook?

I've been ignoring him when he was messaging me. I didn't talk to him for months. But now I am thinking about deleting him completely but would that make me look like I did not move on?

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Just do it, if you're over him you shouldn't care

Most Helpful Girl

• The first thing I would suggest is... Don't give a damn about what it'll make you look like. It's your life, it's entirely up to you to keep certain people in your lives or cut them off completely.
    If you want to cut off the contact then do it and don't look back or think about it. If you don't care if he's on your fb or not as you have already cut him off, just ignore his entire existence. Don't give it much thought.
    Do what makes you happy.
    Life's too short to think about what people think of you. And what people think of you is none of your business.
    Good luck ^_^

What Guys Said 4

• Should have been the first thing you did after break up. Do it now. Who cares how it make you look. . . one of the reasons I stay clear of social media.

• He's been abusing me. I don't want to show weakness anymore.

• It's the right move
    Delete him

• you won't do that.

• Um, yeah it would.

What Girls Said 2

• If you don't plan on ever talking to him again, then just delete him. Why does it matter what you "look like" to him? You're over him anyway, and you know it.

• Delete him. Cutting ties and all communication is the right move and will show him you moved on.