What happens when a woman confronts you about your wrong doings?

Like I confronted my ex about a lot. He said he was sorry for playing me, I said "no you're not you knew exactly what you were doing" and he said he fell in love with me and I said "no you didn't because people don't just fall out of love quickly. " and on and on. I even asked him why would he even want to hurt me. I guess he's like scared to talk to me now? I dunno but was I too forward with him? Lol do guys hate confrontation with females? Just wondering. It wasn't easy for me to confront him it took all the courage I had. But I did it. Because he hurt me and played me BADLY. I mean I haven't been the same loving person since. I really was in love but he ruined that.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would he respond more than saying he's sorry? Some guys can't handle confrontation. I don't mind it, but if one of my exes started yelling at me about slights, real or perceived, I would say sorry and move on. I wouldn't waste a lot of of time on it

Most Helpful Girl

• If he said sorry he probably feels that's enough but some if not most men don't like being challenged by women when they feel they have given you an apology so it's up to you to either accept or deny, if you have decided to call it quits and move on then do it but i doubt you'll get any further reasoning or apologies especially if he's now not talking to you, don't allow yourself to be played ever.

What Guys Said 2

• It's pointless to argue with a wall isn't it?

• What he did to you?

• He played me while he was married with 3 kids. I had no idea he was married with 3 kids smh

• Just move on not worth it

What Girls Said 1

• He trying to mess with your head and get you to feel guilty