HELP!!! What does it mean? My mom had a dream that my ex and I got back together?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Dream or nightmare? :-P

• Dream

• I'm sure he won't mind seeing u but dont ask him to marry u yet lol

• Haha I haven't even mentioned it because I realized it's better to have him then be in a hurry but he was busy last night too :(

Most Helpful Girl

• Uh, nothing? Dreams are just the brain's way of processing thoughts and experiences. They don't predict the future and if you dream about something that later on happens, it's just a coincidence. I mean, I can fly in my dreams but that doesn't mean I'll ever be able to fly.

What Guys Said 2

• Dreams usually don';t mean anything, because they're just that... dreams! So your mother need not be worried.. or happy, depending on what she thinks about you two actually getting back together.

• No one cares about your dreams.

• How mean

• Its not mean. its realistic. No one cares about your dreams. Only you. Simply because you live your dream. You don't just see it. But for everyone else it is the usual boring dream.

What Girls Said 1

• It means that you're going to get back together, run away together, then spawn at least 8 kids.