I broke up with my boyfriend?

I broke up with my boyfriend because I stopped liking him. "I love him but I'm not IN love with him anymore."
It's not his fault, and I told him I'm sorry for breaking up. But now I wish we could become friends again. What do you think? Is this possible? What should I do to stop thinking of him?

44

Most Helpful Guy

• Best thing to do is forget him and move on. You will stop thinking of him when you find another guy. Pure friendship after being so close will never work.

What Guys Said 3

• 3.bp.blogspot.com/.../...-++by+Funny+and+Honey.jpg

*what your ex should be thinking* 😂😂😂

• Yeah, I've never thought about it like that.

• Sorry don't be his friend it just to broke up with him that make you think better

• Don't ask to be friends that's just like kicking him while he's down, it'd be nothing but torture for him. It's best to go your separate ways.

What Girls Said 4

• Nope. Too soon to be friends. You can't move on if you're still in touch with him.

• OK WELL MOVE ON!

• Maybe after some time

Give it a few months

• Just give it time, you'll stop thinking of him all the time. And friendship *might* happen after a while.