Am I just wasting my time?

I am a really faithful guy. I have never cheated on any girl in the past although they all have cheated on me accept the girl I am committed to now. People say that because I don't cheat and only have sex with one girl that I am missing out and I should go be with a million different girls. I know I am young but the girl that I have been with for the past year and some months really connect a and want to make a life with each other. But I keep hearing about how she will eventually do the same thing and I should just go have sex with who ever instead of keep it sacred between me and the girl I love so much. I don't want to do that but do you think they are right.? Am I just wasting my time? I'm not saying I'm gonna do it I just wanna hear what y'all think.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• no they are wrong and stupid. she probably feels the same about you and us not going to go cheat on you. you are missing out on nothing they are the ones missing out on having meaningful relationships.

What Girls Said 1

• Why are you even asking? And why are you letting people get to you?! Being with a million different girls is quite risky, anyways, and those girls are skanks. If you ran into a NONskanky girl, then you have won, and those people have lost.

What Guys Said 1

• To assume that your girl is going to cheat on you is an unreasonable assumption. Unless she's known for being unfaithful, then you can't already decide that she is going to, and even then, she's innocent until she does it. You may be missing out on a variety of women to have sex with, but the people who tell you that are missing out on love. Take your pick.