Is talking to an ex again a good idea?

There is this ex girlfriend that blocked me on social media a while ago, because she didn't want me to talk to her again and while I was walking I saw her with her boyfriend. I also noticed I wasn't blocked anymore. I'm curious to know what she became, but I feel like it's a delicate situation and I don't want to get involved into anything.

85

Most Helpful Girl

• If you saw her with her boyfriend then what's the point? She obviously still with him.

• I'm not interested in anything with her, I have a girl in my life. Like I said I'm curious.

• she unblocked you on social media... that could mean nothing.

• That's not the point.

Most Helpful Guy

• it depends on it bro, just ask yourself , what good would it bring you? And why would you do it, you want to clear the air, you still like her etc.. She has a boyfriend now and if you are the reason it goes sour between them u can completely forget about her. I also think you need to look back at what you had. My ex girlfriend was pregnant from me, when she miscarried our child, she grew cold, distant and hateful towards me. I tried talking to her so often, and i haven't spoken to her for over a year now. Yes i still miss her, and she will always remain the mother of our child that never could have bin, with her i just want to us to be able to be friendly with each other, because to me she has a special place, i never had a girlfriend who was pregnant from me. with any of my other ex gfs i have no contact, and i dont miss them a bit. They are all stupid ass bitches who can suck my... I think you the answers to your own questions.

What Girls Said 7

• Well.. I did the same I blocked my ex. Honestly I wanted an apology for everything he did but he never would and he did a lot of shit so I just blocked him again, I wouldn't get into it. She's probably moved on and forgiven you.

• Personally , I wouldn't have contact with an ex it just complicates new relationships. Life is meant to be travelled forwards not backwards. There's nothing to gain by pursuing a friendship with an ex.

• She may miss and her unblocking you might be a way of inviting you back into contacting her. If she is still with this new boyfriend and things ended badly between you both she might be trying to rub her new relationship in your face as well. If you miss her I'd say contact her the feelings might be mutual.

• Talking to an ex is only going to stir bad memories up, and you dont need that. If you've seen her move on, then you should too.

• She could have accidentally unblocked you

• ruun it's a trap :D

• Why would you want to talk to someone who blocked you and cut off communication? Obviously she does not want to talk to you and she moved on with a boyfriend. I think it's ok to say hi in person but not online

• But if you have a girlfriend, why do you still feel the need to talk to your ex?

• To satisfy my curiosity.

What Guys Said 4

• It's never a good idea.

• Not worth the hurt it could cause. JMO

• Just let it go. Move on and live your life.

• Move on its bad idea