Name of your first girlfriend/boyfriend?

Lets see how many of you remember the name of their first love 😜

3337

Most Helpful Guy

• She was my first crush and never actually became my girlfriend. Emily I also still remember her middle and last names.

Most Helpful Girl

• My first boyfriend was Justin, we were not serious though. I was only 12... he was 16. We lasted two weeks- I found out he had been cheating on his pregnant girlfriend with me.

My first serious boyfriend was Steve, when I was 19. I was not in love with him, though.

My first love, is the man I am with now.

• Thats great sista!! Stay happy with your man 😊

• @Glocked81 Well, I'm glad it didn't work out. I could have ended up like his girlfriend that he was cheating on.

• 16 years old boy cheating on his PREGNANT girlfriend with a 12 years old girl.
      could he be more fucked up already?

What Guys Said 36

• My right hand.

• Rose... girlfriend and her full name isn't rosemarry its simply and purely rose cause of her b-day was on Valentines and it was the first thing her mom saw after the whole giving birth event.

• Thats a nice idea to give your child name!

• How can I forget here. She was my highschool girlfriend for 4 years and she basically ruined my life by taking the part of me that ever believed in marriage and whatnot. In any case, her name was Melanie and she's my first official girlfriend that lasted a while.

• Oo wow.. i mean that was a pretty long time you both stayed together.. life is not fair sometimes.. but thats ok maybe you will someone much better than her. Good day

• I did. I've been with my current SO for almost three years this Jan now.

• Thats great✌

• My first love and girlfriend was Lisa. I was 14. Our relationship lasted for two years until her family moved to San Jose, California.

Not bad considering I can't often remember what I had for breakfast in the morning.

• Olga the beast master

• I never had a girlfriend in my life.

• her name's jill!!! y'all know jill :D

• Larissa...
    ...
    ...

• That's a pretty name

• LMAO she was average (a little above it) BUT WHEN smiled + laughed goddamn she became sexy ass hell in my mind... never got tired of her company... so bubbly >_<

• πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ.

• My first girlfriend/ crush was my next door neighbor. Her name was Robyn. A gorgeous little blonde girl and we were the same age. (We played together since before preschool) We did way more stuff together than we should've been doing at a very young adolescent age... Apparently we were both studying to be Doctors... πŸ˜·β€οΈπŸ€• Her mom caught us in her closet naked...😏 Twice. πŸ˜‚And I wasn't allowed to play with her for at least a year. I moved away after my parents divorced but we reconnected years later when I was a senior in high school I was with another girl though which put a damper on reconnecting... (Now the other girl is my Xwife because she left me for my best friend) (Damn bitch) It's complicated. I wish I could turn back time, I'd definitely do things different.

• I'm sure I'd remember her name...
    IF I HAD ONE!

• Not my first love (I wouldn't say I've been in love yet) but my first girlfriends name was Mariana

• First boyfriend was Danny.

• Her name is Megan.

• But that was a while ago. She went back to the USA, after all.
      And we wouldn't be compatible anymore.

• @Mesonfielde when you said it present tense i thought maybe you were saying you ended up in a long term relationship with your first girlfriend. Was about to start a slow clap

• @pavlove Yeah I figured which is why I added the extra comment, I just figured saying "was" would have meant something like we broke up and hate each other to guts which isn't true, or that she is dead which is also not true. :P

• Oh thats easy, her name was... oh wait i've never had a girlfriend._.

• Mallory. That's all you get lol

• Savannah :/ her parents moving ended us

• My first girlfriend or my first love? My first love was Rachel.

• Dani... bleh

• Karma.

.

• Jasmine.

How you doin.

• uh

Miranda

I think

• Sara, and that was in eighth grade.

• I do remember, but won't be sharing 🀐

• Any, though I must've been 5 or 6 at the time.

• Her name was tiffany

• My first major crush was a girl named Danielle

I have never had a girlfriend or a first love

• i never had an actual girlfriend , just some short term relationships

• Hazel. My first and only girlfriend. Thinks did not work out and we broke up 5 weeks ago after being together for 6 months.

Now I'm back to being single :)

• When I was a kid it was Savannah
    When I was actual dating age it was Kelsey

• The girl I had my first crush on was named Maria.

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 32

• Dan the Man... He was my First Love when I was 13-16, for this is how long we were Two birds of a feather.
    However, there has been No man Since who could ever come close to Him, no Matter Who I am with or What relationship I have been In and I can tell you here, Dear... There have been plenty of fish in the sea.
    Good luck. xx

• My first BFis not the same person as my first love.

Ryan and Arran were their names. Respectively.

One is gay, the other missing presumed dead... don't date me, it's dangerous!

• I never had a Boyfriend per se, but I had a very short kind of relationship with a guy named Ahmad when I was 16, it lasted 1 hour before I felt it was wrong and broke up with him and never spoke to him again haha xD SO in short I've never had a boyfriend.

• My first boyfriend was named Austin.

But first love? Please, no. Pft.

My first love's name is Jason and I'm still with him.

• Thats great πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

• My first "boyfriend" was a boy named Victor, I was 16. He kissed my best friend, who was involved with his brother, and he also knocked up my other friend so needless to say I ended all of those relationships.

My first real relationship was another boy named Andrew. I was 20 we were together for 8 months, he never told his family about me and then he cheated on me with some 16 year old. Then he had the nerve to cry when I dumped him.

My first love is named Jake and I actually ended up marrying him after 4 years.

I guess you got to kiss a few frogs to find your prince lol.

• Thats right sista!!! Glad you found your prince finally ✌😊

• His name was Spencer, I called him Spenny.

• First boyfriend: John

First love: Stephen

• Elina but actually it's Hyeon-Jin.. and shame on me because I don't even know the Korean spelling of that 😝

• Phillip πŸ˜›

• His name was Matthew andt, I was in the second grade. I had all the little bfs as a kid.

• Omg second grade 😜 ... thats awesome haha

• Haha my little love life was most active as a child. Quite sad

• My first crush's name was either Adam or Nathan but that was when I was 8 years old, haven't seen or thought about him since then.

My first loves name is Michael... you never forget your first love.

• Jesus Christ. Forever and always.

• πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Lucas... so hot!

• His name was Jake πŸ‘« Long time ago it was πŸ˜…

• Andrew it was a mistake tho but I've learned

• His name is Avery.

• His name was Chris... Ugh.

• I've never had a boyfriend sadly I kinda want one though

• lol not going to say :P

• Sean. I was 9, he was 10. Puppy love. That was in 1979! :)

• Omg !! so cute 😍✌

• Thanks! We got into a lot of trouble together lol. Found him on Facebook :)

• David john willis

• His name was Adam :)

• I don't remember lol I remember his nick name tho XD

• My first boyfriends name was Robert

• Robert pattinson.πŸ˜œπŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.. sorry bad joke

• I never had one truly ):!

• jason, and he's the biggest fuck head ever :)))))))))

• Jason :D I can't remember his last name though

• Daniel ;) Daniel Bacon-Glasses

• Brandon. But he wasn't my first love

• David... but it wasn't love. Lol

• More from Girls
    2