Ex suddenly ignores me?

When I broke up we were on good terms. I guess we were friends and he would contact me sometimes and would always be nice but now he suddenly ignores me. I'm not trying to get back together with him here although I wouldn't mind. It's just that I want to be on good terms with him and now that he ignores me I feel like I have done something. I don't send him tons of texts we would just small talk sometimes. He is usually on good terms with his exs. I don't want him to hate me.

04

Most Helpful Guy

• He moved on tho like me I send my ex tones of messages and she got annoyed but the way she send me message right after 7 or 9. days makes me mad at her I got no chance as a friend too now it's been 6 . month that she bump me as a friend too. I buy some cake from the. market and candle and send her some pic saying happy birthday to her but she didn't have me any responses and also gave her best wishes so don't try to be like me. Move on with your wonderful life

What Guys Said 3

• He's not hating he's though just trying to recuperate from the scaring of the relationship just not working out give him some time and he will come around. maybe stick to small chat for now.

• HE IS AN EX ! as in you should EXpect that.

• Maybe he moved on. I personally have no bad blood with my exes but I don't talk to them. I wish them well but don't want to talk to them anymore many of them have bfs so I'm sure their guys wouldn't want me being friends with them anyway.

What Girls Said 0