Does he really love me or is it guilt?

We've been broken up for months now it was he's choice and I was very hurt but tried to move on and even told him I needed to distance myself from him, but he would still contact me. At first he was hot and cold with me, he would tell me he loved me and wanted me then ignore me. Then he changed and started contacting me more and just being very loving, and that lasted for 2 months then he suddenly stopped contacting me so I texted him and he said he was sick then a week later I asked if he was ok and he ignored me. So about 2 days after that he texted me but I was asleep but I replied the next day and he asked if I was ok and he said he missed me. He called me and asked if I was ok and I broke down and started crying and told him how I felt about him and that I need to move and on and he just said "babe stop" and he told me that he loved me and I told him that it makes me sad when he says that and I asked him if he realled loves me or he's just saying it and he said he really does love me. He also said that "it's not going to happen" about us getting back together and I said that's why I need to move on and he said "No stop babe." I don't know what to do, I'm just so heart broken :(

11

What Guys Said 1

• I'm so sorry to hear that you're going through this, almost all of us have been through this one time or another. It really doesn't matter why he's doing this, it's hurting you, and the only way through is to completely sever ties no matter what he does.

What Girls Said 1

• He sounds like he loves you! And he didn't know what to do at the moment got cold feet and ran out!