Am I the real reason he wasn't happy?

I'm going to try to make this as short as possible but I really need some advice so would be so grateful for any help/feedback. Any comments would be greatly appreciated because I'm so stuck and want him back.

We were friends (same school, city, job after education) and he always liked me so I eventually gave him a chance after about 6months after our first kiss (I was terrified of relationships) For the first year of our relationship everything was perfect. I couldn't believe how happy we both made each other. Then last year his dad passed away from cancer. It was such a horrible thing to see the love of my life go through that because him and his dad were so close. At his dads funeral, he told me that he knew I was the one for him. That he has never been so in love and happy. And that he was still in the ''honeymoon phase'' after all that time.

About a month later things took a downfall, we started to argue. a few months after that he broke up with me. It came out of nowhere, he told me he wasn't happy anymore and that he still loves me but just wants to be friends. 2 days passed, and he came up to me and begged me to come back, He told me that since his dad passed away his head has been all over the place and he doesn't know why he thought breaking up with me was a good idea because I was the best thing that has ever happened to him, and I was the only person he wants to ever be with, he even told me he would give up smoking for me. Of course i gave him another chance and things were perfect again, but he started drinking with his friends more, and started to see me less. Of course being a typical girl i started a couple arguments about this, but no argument was ever really bad, we were still so happy together.

At the end of May this year, my ex got really sick for about two weeks and would not let me see him. I understood because he did not want m

01

What Guys Said 1

• it seems so :(

What Girls Said 0