Is my ex missing me?

My ex girlfriend broke up with me about 4 months ago now... She randamly stopped by last weekend to pic up a show speaker. We talked somewhat and she did tell me she is talking to a couple people. She also told me she started to miss me after Thanksgiving. Said she was depresed and no friends where around and missed me. She also told me she mad a list of reasons why we shouldn't be together a couple days ago.

I guess it is confusing and I am not sure if she really is missing me.. or just the thought of me. She also text our mutal friend to see what she is up to... My ex knows me and the mutal friend hand every weekend. I am also starting to talk to someone new. And my ex knows it. I can tell she kind of got jelouse about it.

I guess can I get some opnions on what you guys think? It wasn't a bad break up at all. She just decided she needed to spend some time alone and find herself. We still are somewhat friends and talk every now and again when we end up seeing each other.

Anything would help. Super confused by her actions.

10

What Girls Said 1

• Moving on is the first step

• I mean I have moved on... I don't think I could go back to her. She has shown me who she really is and how she has been acting turns me away. But why come over and tell me she started to miss me at one point, and read online to talk negative about me to her best friend.

• Wow, that is so confusing.

What Guys Said 0