Guys, Why did my boyfriend break up with me?

My boyfriend broke up with me 2 days ago and I am really confused as to why because I thought we were perfect.

We dated for almost 2 months

We never argued

We had so much in common

We were always so cute and flirty with each other and our relationship was just perfect in my opinion. Other than the fact that

We live 40 minutes away from each other so we hadn't seen each other in a month.

First he started replying slowly saying how busy he was with basketball and school. Then about a week ago he stopped sending me kissy face emojis and stopped saying sweet things to me. He told me nothings wrong. Then he broke up with me and his reasoning basically was "I'm not ready for a relationship right now. I just don't know what I want right now. I thought dating you I would know, but I don't. I think we should see other people. I really did like you before then I just lost our connection and I don't like you anymore. I'm sorry but you're beautiful your a great girl and you'll find someone who loves you as much as you love them someday".

I don't know I'm just Confused on how he could just lose feelings for me all of a sudden. I asked if he lost our connection because we haven't seen each other in a while and he said no. Does anyone have any ideas sorry if it makes no sense /:

3

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, don't be disheartened. It sucks. Nice of the guy to be so frank. Sounds very nice too. But are those the exact words he said? So let it be. Whatever reason you want to know might hurt you more than sate your curiosity. Honest advice. Let it go. You're definitely pretty. Maybe he'll boomerang. But right now, you're better off doing other things.

What Guys Said 2

• give him some space, asking him why, or wondering why is never a good thing.

• He told you why he broke up with you. He said he '' lost our connection''.

Maybe he likes anther girl closer, I don't know. '' I'm not ready for a relationship''

''I think we should see other people'', you see how he contradicts what he says? He says he is not ready for a relationship, then says he wants to see other people. He likely isn't ready ready for a relationship 40 minutes away, or he found someone else.