I like this guy. How could I make things go back to the way they were?

I like this guy that I really got to know last quarter in my dorm, and he is just... amazing. He told me he liked me, but I wanted to take it slow.

We didn't really talk much over break, and I didn't see him this quarter until I went to a dance several weeks ago. He asked me to dance with him, and I would have, if he wasn't trying to grind on me. Call me crazy, but I consider grinding somewhat intimate, and I'd only do it with a boyfriend... so I didn't dance with him. Now, whenever I see him, he pretends like we're just acquaintances. I get the occasional head nod and hello, but nothing more.

How could I make things go back to the way they were? I really want to be with him on Valentine's Day. heh
+1 y
I tried talking to him, but he focused his attention on other things and completely ignored me. He's actually a really sweet person, so I know he'd never do this to any of his friends... but I feel like he doesn't even consider me as one. =/
+1 y
OR he started dating a girl over break, which I just figured out today. Well, thanks for the answers everyone. I'll definitely keep all of them in mind. Happy Valentine's Day!
5
4