What did your ex look like physically?

Spilllll. Lol

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• She was quite chubby/overweight but she had a really, really pretty and cute face. Also, despite being overweight, her body proportions were very good, so she was actually a very pretty girl. She was also very smart (I'm very attracted to smart girls) and like myself a very sensitive person. I enjoyed all the great talks I had with her or sometimes we would just sit on her bed in her bedroom and I would play and sing for her on my guitar (we both really loved that). Unfortunately she grew up with very different values and was very conservative in some aspects, most notably sex. This was quite difficult for me because I'm really liberal and easy-going with almost everything. In the beginning it didn't bother me a lot but at one point it became too much.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Light Skinned, Curly Hair, Light Brown Eyes, Tall, Dimples.. Yeah 😂😂

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• It was a guy, he was white but tan-ish. he had lightish brown hair and had a quiff (it's a hair style). He had green eyes. 5'8. Slim but kind of muscley. Hot as fuck to be honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • https://i63.tinypic.com/6f9mvq.jpg

only pic i can find w/ both of us in it..

1|0
    0|0
  • she was the sexiest and prettiest Asian girl I've seen... and others from other races have told her that too..

but she's crazy, insecure as fuck and super entitled and materialistic.

i realised the hotter they are, more likely they are fucked in the head from all the free shit thrown at them

0|0
    0|0
  • Here's a picture of her:
    [IMG]https://i68.tinypic.com/2vd5j81.jpg[/IMG]
    Isn't she lovely?

1|0
    0|0
    • Omg I think our ex is the same person, this is awkward.

• @teawrecks
      You have good taste, but I didn't know you went that way.
      Ah well, if people can't accept that some people love people who don't exist, they'll just have to get over that.

• Usually 5'6 - 6'... Usually somewhere around 45-55kg... Usually either A cups or natural D cups... One in particular had the exact body measurements of Scarlett Johansson.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugly. Tried dating her for her personality, but couldn't get past her looks.

0|0
    2|0
  • I only date beautiful women, soo..

0|0
    3|0
  • Long blonde hair. Boobs were 36dd and very perky and perfect. Curvy ass I loved to chew on. Long legs like world record length. They were around 44inches long. The record was 47 or 48 I think

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall skinny brunette, Brb texting ex

0|0
    0|0
  • Light blonde hair, blue eyes, skinny slightly lower then me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like a girl

0|0
    0|0
  • She was damn fine.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• My ex looked exactly like Spence (Patton Oswalt) from King of Queens, except he had blue eyes. Lol

vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

0|0
    0|0
  • On the shorter side, tan skin black hair and brown eyes, slim but muscular. People mistook him for Taylor Lautner all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • He was Hot🔥Tbh😂😂
    My ex's name was Mazen😍😍
    He was Tall and handsome.
    All the girls liked him and he was the hottest guy in my year😱💯
    He asked me out.
    First impression - I thought he was an asshole😏
    He's a good/quite boy😆
    If a blowjob is sex then he isn't a virgin😑
    His shady😒
    We broke up because long distance😪
    I would get back w him😂💯

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark blonde hair almost brown, red beard, gray eyes

god he was so gorgeous. I'm still madly attracted to him but hate his guts lol!

0|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0