Why is he acting this way?

My ex and I broke up 3 months ago. I made a clean break, started dating others and never contacted him. One day 2 months post breakup an issue came up where we had to stop by home. The same night he asked me if we could watch movies and hang out, he ended up staying over. The following weeks he took me on many lunch/dinners took me to Disney, to museums. Then Thanksgiving rolled around and he had me come to his family's house. All the while I hung back and let him pursue me, no pressure. Thanksgiving night were as lovey dovey as we've ever been, he stayed over. Then I didn't hear from him for 5 days. I card him and asked what the deal was, he said when he saw me at work the Saturday after thanks giving I snubbed him and I seemed standoffish, so he figured he'd just not call me. I was upset by this, so I told him maybe a little space and he would here from me when I was ready. He said it was fine. I called him 4 days later and he was rude to me on the phone, said he would call me back and never did. A week went by before I got this explanation. "Everything was fine and then you said you needed space and I thought I wouldn't hear from you again so I've decided that maybe not talking is for the best. And that was it! All the pursuing me and being lovey dovey, asking me to stop dating other guys, for nothing. He wouldn't even pick up the phone and call me.. Just some lame text.

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I broke up with my boyfriend last year and was in my worst condition
    since then , i lost all hopes... But then i met this great man OGBODU
    from ekpensolutionspellcasting.. He is a genuine and real and
    extremely powerful spell caster who can bring your ex lover back to
    you... He is the author of my happy days... His spell changed my
    life... I can assure you that he is an extraordinary spell caster who
    is very kind and truly helps all his clients. So if you are stressed
    and is in depression with any kind of trouble then feel free to
    contact him. He can solve all your problems.
    You can contact him at : ekpensolutionspellcasting@gmail. com