Advice on how to break up with someone?

It's actually a long distance relationship and also my first relationship. We've only been together for two months and he says he loves me. I feel so bad but I just don't think I'm ready for it. He even said he wants to marry me one day and it really makes me feel like shit because he's a great guy but I'm just not feeling it as much as he is. I don't know what to do so please help me out here guys!

21

What Guys Said 1

• It's not working because I am too jacked for u bro

• Dude I don't want to hurt his feelings. I feel so bad but I don't want this to go on anymore because I'm not happy. How angry do you think he will be?

What Girls Said 2

• Sooner started, sooner ended
    media.giphy.com/media/87xihBthJ1DkA/giphy.gif

There will always be boys telling you they want to marry you waaaaay before you're ready. I usually go for the "You're super awesome and great for X reasons. I'm really not in a good place for a guy as amazing as you and don't want to hold you back from finding a girl cool enough to deserve you" Then it's like on YOU instead of them and they can walk away pretty happy.

• You can ask him to slow down, and you want to catch up and be on the same page. If you're actually not wanting to be in the relationship you have to be honest because he will want to know why, you should state that it's not working for you.

• How mad do you think he will be?

• He thinks everything is going fine how do I casually mention that? I'm so sorry for asking so many questions I'm just nervous and confused.

• Well you just have to tell him that you feel different