Should I give up for good?

My ex and I used to fight constantly because we were not on the same page with anything. He prioritized his friends and family, and hobbies over me, while claiming that he wanted a future, kids, a house, etc. I moved away because he showed no immediate interest in any of this, and his family and friends would belittle me talk behind my back. Right away my old guy friends and exes began asking me out and contacting me. Now I was with this man for a long time, and almost had his child, so the connection never fully went away. After moving I decided to give it a second (possible third or fourth chance after countless times kicking him out while we were together for stupid reasons) and he claims he stills wants the same things for us, but whenever I mention it, he never wants to talk about it, he's lovey-dovey and I can tell he's hurt, but It's hard to tell whether or not he's telling the truth... I literally have more established men waiting to talk to me. Sounds shallow I know, but it's true.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• What I see the more you give a chances the more you get disappointed. his statements were clear (you're not in the list of his priorities).
    Life is not long to try everything and not short to remember everything, just spend a lot of time with those who appreciate your existence in their life. so don't bother yourself to make an effort to book space in your heart for people who don't make any effort to stay there.

Good luck...

Most Helpful Girl

• I know how you feel but honestly I would sit down and talk about it and let him know you are being serious and you aren't going to play any more games with him and see what he says then.

What Guys Said 2

• ok reading this got me confused, one moment he is a douchebag and another moment he is all lovey-dovey. Sounds like i want to date a bad ass and turn him into a prince. You also seem like someone who will never learn anyway. :)

• Simply put, Move on.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!