Girls, Should I delete my ex from Facebook if I still have hopes on talking to her?

I really want to be able to talk to her again but I find myself only using facebook to check up on her. Its been about 2 months since she dumped me and I feel subconciously that by unfriending her it would trigger her to communicate with me, which I know is kinda bad. But I also dont want to get on one day to see she has a new guy. its inevitable I guess. I alread "unfollowed" her but that didn't ease my curiousity. I've tried refraining from using it at all but I don't know what to do. I really miss her. Any similar experiences or advice?

3

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly, I feel for you, because you obviously still miss/like her, but if I'm correct, she broke up with you, and perhaps it's best to start moving on, and letting her go gently. Just focus all that energy you spend on her into something else, start a new hobby or job/project, and you may find that eventually, after taking your mind off of her, your pain and feeling of missing her may start to ease. I think it's best if you stop checking up on her on Facebook, because it might further hurt you to find one day that there is a new guy, and that's checking up on her is only going to cause further pain in the long run.

• Maybe wait a little while and try talking to her. I understand where you are comming from I'm like that with guys. It sucks

• No, that's fucking stupid.