Guys, Any advice on what should I do?

So I don't love my partner nomore me and him had been living at my place for 6yrs and have 2kids. I am young 19 and he is 20 so me and him had ups and downs but mostly argue for stupid little things. I am unhappy with him he has done me wrong and treated me bad for these years I've been with him, I also won't deny that I did treat him bad (verbally) bc he would insult me and well I don't feel that in love with him anymore. I found out he cheated on me and well he did cheat badly with a person from my family and I was going through a tough time bc i had lost my mother at that time so I was super sad. So now I don't know what to do, I met a guy online and we met up and had some fun together, we talked and he is super nice and sweet and said that he is crazy for me (not in love tho) just crazy to see me again. He told me that he felt like we had some chemistry together and he never experienced something like this in life and yes I told him I felt the same way :) I'm happy and I just don't want to be with my bby daddy nomore. Thing is I don't want problems I just want him (bby daddy) to leave and live apart from me since I don't feel like we have anything in common and stuff. The problem is he would probably not leave me and if he finds out I met up with a guy he would probably just go crazy. Another thing in mind I really don't need him or the guy to be with me to raise my kids that's for sure. I'm just feeling different and I haven't felt like this ever not even with my bby daddy. By the way the new guy I met guess what I KNEW HIM ALREADY! We where both really shocked once we talked about our past and found out that we used to go to the same school. he looked wayyyy different at the time but we did meet in the past as friends and let me tell you he hasn't changed (inside) not one bit he's so sweet And tells me that he wouldn't mind being with me or having kids with me (obviously I wouldn't have a kid right away) but we both agreed on letting time tell and I had never been so happy in my life I feel like I'm dreaming lol he's super sweet and caring๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š

3

What Guys Said 3

• You should date the new guy. If you don't want the baby daddy living with you then you can always get a police escort to escort him out. I think you should do what makes you happy. If you didn't want to kick the baby daddy out you can let him stay but still go on dates with the new guy.

• Yea I guess I'll just let him get tired of being living with me but I don't know it bothers me to have him there but w. e and I am really happy Bc I can't doubt of this "new" guy anymore since we had met in the past and he always stared at me but was too shy whenever we talked and since he's really white I could see him turn so red lol but it's crazy I'm still shocked how life pulled me back to the past and made me realize that the guy I was looking for was always there lol

• Thank you very much and yes we have a lot in common and he says he's no one to judge me for "cheating" on my bby daddy bc I had my reasons and he says that my past is past so if we met just to see where all of this goes but he wouldn't get tired of seeing me anytime soon he said

• Your very welcome. That is good that you and him have a lot in common You guys also seem to have a strong connection and great chemistry. I could see things working out with time.

• You outta break the news to your babies daddy... and tell him you aren't feeling it no more.. and stand by your word.
    Thing is.. if you both do separate and there becomes some legal obligations amongst you both for the kids.. the fact he knows you quote on quote "cheated" might be an issue.. but you're not married... soooo I dont honestly know.
    Go with what you feel is best

• Well you need to throw gas on the fire if you know what I mean

• Lol so I tell him I've been seeing someone else ๐Ÿ‘€

• Mxx38 I will never use metaphors again wit you

• Lol :p ok thanks either ways