Fighting for your ex-gf?

I was in a relationship for a year with my ex. We even lived together. Long story short, I took a few things for granted, she got bored and left me. After the break up we texted for a month saying how much we loved each other. She asked for space after that month and I gave it to her. It has been 6 weeks. She has been seeing another guy from work, I believe. I've put enough of the pieces together but she hasn't posted anything on social media about it, no pics, no status changes, no updates at all. Anyways, I told her when she asked for spacet that I will respect her wishes but won't stop fighting for her. Well its been 6 weeks, I tried texting her and she didn't respond. I have Christmas gifts for her that I had already bought, I'm not returning them and I am giving them to her (she changed my life around, I owe her for making me a better person, not just in relationship terms but my personal life). Would calling her and telling her that I have a gift for her and that I would like to speak with her one last time, promise to make it short and after that I will leave and that I have a few things to get off my chest and I feel like after a year long relationship I feel like I should get the respect to say a few things, nothing about getting back together. Would that be to much? I sincerly want to just apologize for my actions that lead her to pain in the break up and thank her for getting my life and my goals back. Tell her I'm excited about my future again and that I would love to see her again sometime later on in life if she was comfortable witht that. (I fell into a bad weed habit for 2 months and become a dud and she didn't know I was smoking because I did it to and from work/getting food).

21

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think calling her is going to change anything. She has already moved on

• Move on yup

What Guys Said 1

• Nice of you to own up. But somethings are just too late. I'm sorry man. Give her the presents and move on.