Boys😪How do you feel when you're Ex girlfriend seems Happy?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I just don't care.
    The strange thing about the relationships with all of my exes is the fact that I wasted too much effort in vain trying to save them from falling apart cause I thought it was the right thing to do. As a result, I put up with more than a normal person would, I stressed more than a normal person would. So when the break ups did happen, they happened with spinning blue lights over flames, loud crashes, and bangs.
    I guess where I gave it my all trying to save something that could not be fixed, there was never any room in my heart to forgive. (Just cut ties, block and forget) lol

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel bored!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Honestly, I just avoid thinking about it. Once you are over your ex you learn to shut yourself from the memories and all. Wish them a happy lifetime and move on with your life. If they found happiness, you sure can as well... or not, but at least try lol

2|1
    0|0
  • I am pleased for her because she was a nice person and we split up amicably and I hold no animosity towards her. I spoke to her a few years after we split and hadn't seen each other and I was pleased to see that she had moved on with her, was making a success of her life and was in a loving relationship with someone else.

Even if she had cheated on me or the relationship had ended badly I wouldn't begrudge her happiness. I am too focused on my life and being happy to wish unhappiness and loneliness on anyone else.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wish she stays that way. Life is too short to hold grudges. Also it gives me some sort of closure. She's moved on. You move on. Everybody's happy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont even care. I do not stay friends with my exes. No contact. No nothing. I have moved on means I have forgottten about her.

1|0
    1|0
  • Good break up I want all my ex's to be happy.
    I have 2 that cheated on me that I would like to get screwed over many times. I want nothing but unhappiness for them

1|0
    0|0
    • An eye for an eye. I can see some sense in your logic.

• Feeling indifferent
    I think I'm glad they moved on

1|0
    0|0
  • Happy for her actually

1|0
    0|0
  • dont care !

1|0
    0|0
  • Not experienced this yet, but I'd either be happy for her, or not care.

1|0
    0|0
  • why are you keeping contact with him for seems rather cruel your happy with your new boyfriend

1|0
    0|0
  • Happy in what way? Generally or happy because you're with someone else?

1|0
    0|0
  • In my case nothing

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• If things ended badly, i'm sure he wouldn't give a flying fuck

If he wanted her to be happy, he would be happy for her but filled with remorse

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;