Boys😪How do you feel when you're Ex girlfriend seems Happy?

Most Helpful Guy

• I just don't care.
    The strange thing about the relationships with all of my exes is the fact that I wasted too much effort in vain trying to save them from falling apart cause I thought it was the right thing to do. As a result, I put up with more than a normal person would, I stressed more than a normal person would. So when the break ups did happen, they happened with spinning blue lights over flames, loud crashes, and bangs.
    I guess where I gave it my all trying to save something that could not be fixed, there was never any room in my heart to forgive. (Just cut ties, block and forget) lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel bored!

What Guys Said 12

• Honestly, I just avoid thinking about it. Once you are over your ex you learn to shut yourself from the memories and all. Wish them a happy lifetime and move on with your life. If they found happiness, you sure can as well... or not, but at least try lol

• I am pleased for her because she was a nice person and we split up amicably and I hold no animosity towards her. I spoke to her a few years after we split and hadn't seen each other and I was pleased to see that she had moved on with her, was making a success of her life and was in a loving relationship with someone else.

Even if she had cheated on me or the relationship had ended badly I wouldn't begrudge her happiness. I am too focused on my life and being happy to wish unhappiness and loneliness on anyone else.

• I wish she stays that way. Life is too short to hold grudges. Also it gives me some sort of closure. She's moved on. You move on. Everybody's happy.

• I dont even care. I do not stay friends with my exes. No contact. No nothing. I have moved on means I have forgottten about her.

• Good break up I want all my ex's to be happy.
    I have 2 that cheated on me that I would like to get screwed over many times. I want nothing but unhappiness for them

• An eye for an eye. I can see some sense in your logic.

• Feeling indifferent
    I think I'm glad they moved on

• Happy for her actually

• dont care !

• Not experienced this yet, but I'd either be happy for her, or not care.

• why are you keeping contact with him for seems rather cruel your happy with your new boyfriend

• Happy in what way? Generally or happy because you're with someone else?

• In my case nothing

What Girls Said 1

• If things ended badly, i'm sure he wouldn't give a flying fuck

If he wanted her to be happy, he would be happy for her but filled with remorse