My ex split with me a week and said 'it's not you its me' what exactly does this mean?

He also said i 'deserve someone who loves me for who I really am' and that I'm amazing but he doesn't want a relationship or anything right now.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• don't be sad because the relationship didn't work, be happy because that relationship end before too late. what a happened it doesn't mean you aren't lucky enough, it just mean he was right about what he said "you're amazing, but unfortunately he didn't notice that.
    give yourself time and space and spend time to discover more about yourself.

Good luck...

Most Helpful Girl

• It means he just doesn't want a relationship with you right now. My ex said this exact same thing to me and I found it helped me to let go of him because if one person isn't willing to put in the effort in a relationship, then the relationship is going to go no where and you'll just be unhappy.

Hope you're okay though, I know how painful break ups can be.

What Guys Said 3

• It means he's a jackass.

• Lost attraction for you.

• Basically there is no chemistry or he doesn't actually like you is what i'd think

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!