Guys, Drunk girlfriend is innocent?

Would you breakup with your girlfriend if she confesses to being fucked by a guy in a group of friends that she was hanging with while she was drunk? She claims she was too drunk to say no and doesn't remember if she enjoyed it or not.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Being drunk is never an excuse.
    I feel sorry for her, but at the end of the day she still put herself in that position to be drunk with a group of guys, and she will do it again..
    She is a poor decision maker, and you'll always leave yourself open to this kind of shit if you don't walk away.

Sorry mate, it's a real tough one for you

What Guys Said 13

• Never an excuse. It just shows a complete lack of character, anyway. Tells me even if it never happened again, she'd inevitably mess up in other ways.

• Maybe you should do the same and ask your girlfriend for forgiveness. I mean no offense. Just the bs excuses people come up with for cheating. They never learn.

• I would break up with her because it's too much of a risk for her to be faithful when she drinks. Not to be harsh but, thats a poor excuse for cheating. If she can't control what happen when she drinks then, she should stop drinking or drink at home.

• well if she was too drunk to say no its date rape. tell her that. also it will give you a clearer indication as to where you stand... if she goes through with it.. then no problem.. but if she wants to forget about or say she doesn't want to get anyone in trouble then you know there's something to worry about

• sadly: she should be dumped for being so stupid

• If she was with you at the time then yes, I would.

If it happened before you were her boyfriend, then frankly it's nothing to do with you. It would be silly to break up with her in these circumstances.

• Of course she isn't innocent, fucking dump her.

• Yes, absolutely. There is never an excuse to cheat on someone, and the fact she's going to such a length to defend her action is pretty awful.

• If she was too drunk to say no then she was too drunk to say yes too. It's called rape bro.

• I have to agree with @annoyymouse at that point she would barely even be conscious.

• Kick that fuckin slut to the curb

• At some point she was sober and made the decision to get drunk to the point of being helpless around a bunch of people she didn't fully trust. No I wouldn't see that as innocent.

• Yes I would break up with her, I'd do a vanishing act on her.