Friends with ze ex?

has anyone stayed friends with there ex's after 'decent' and mutual break-up? Who you're on good terms with and have mutual friends with? How did it go?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I tried that but we ended up getting back together

• That is great news though. Your live was strong. How long did it last and how long did it take to get back together?

• 2 months until you decided to get back together or that is how long it survived after you got together again?

• @dimples123 it took 2 months for us to get back together and weirdly it lasted 2 months

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I don't believe it's possible to remain friends with an ex. It cause complications in future relationships. I believe if two people can stay friends after they've broken up , they were never really in love with each other , or they still are.

What Guys Said 3

• Nope, never. Granted, haven't really tried either.

• i'm friends w/ my ex. but we're not close.

• Nah its never a good idea.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!