How do I get my ex back?

I felt like my boyfriend wasn't treating me right and I broke up with him. But I miss him and want him back. He told me when we were dating if I ever broke up with him he'd never talk to me again because he doesn't play games. It's been two days and he hasn't talked to me at all.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Hm, will def be harder... do to you breaking it up with him. Are you rdy to accept that this relationship will truly be on his terms, now that he will get a sense that you need him?

Are you truly sure you're not missing what he once was and the relationship itself isn't broken beyond repair? Two days isn't enough to make him change whatever he was or wasn't doing to you!!!

But anyway, you can get him back. Have you tried talking to him yet?

• I have not messaged him or called him. I posted a few things to my Facebook wall that suggested I was broken-hearted. The last text he sent me said for me to go find a guy that would treat me right. That I deserved that and because of his mental issues he couldn't treat me the way I needed. I know the relationship would be be on his terms then. I mean it was always on his terms. My mother doesn't want me to take him back even if he asks but I can't stop crying night and day and I feel just a huge hole in my heart!

• Well knowing what you're going back into it seems you're ready to approach him again.

What you just expressed to me about how it's been hard without him, let him know that in some form. Let him know that you needed a few days to realized that you want to make things work with him. That you want to work through what problems you have if they still exist for you, but it seems you're ready to accept him for who he is now, so lead with that. It won't be easy but it's not impossible to get him back.

You can do it.

• Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think 2 days is really not long enough to realize if you really miss the person with all their 'faults', or if it's just possession kicking in. think about the reasons you left him in the first place.. they're not going to change, remember that.

What Guys Said 4

• Sometimes trying to retrieve the past may bring sadness in the future. leave the past in the past, cuz what made happy in the past won't make happy in present ( getting back together means relationship abuse in the future). just leave him behind and choose your happiness on him. Don't worry about what happened, people make mistakes all the time.( No one perfect )

Good luck...

• Don't think you can. Sorry

• I think you're right.

• Chances are he probably never would unless you just dive in straight and beg him for sorry lol

• its over you lost him..

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!