Why would my ex as about blokes who have previously said they were interested in me?

I have seperated from my ex fiance for several months. Things have been kept amicable as we have a 6 month old son together. He was staying at my place recently to give me a hand with carting Christmas presents around to his brothers place (as I dont drive and I am still very friendly with his family), and when I told him that while he was here he could look after our son while I go to the movies with another male friend (who I had a crush on and have always spent a fair bit of time with).

He then asks me, " Isn't (male friend) the guy who had a crush on you?"

Why would he ask me this question? Why should he care since he was the one who broke it off with me (over facebook messenger no less!)?

01

What Guys Said 1

• Okay, so... this is going to sound offensive, but I promise it's with the most gentle disposition and kindest intentions that I pose this to you:

Why the hell do you care what his opinion is on the matter?

I would be willing to bet you could answer that question and yours I'm the same way. Just told from different perspectives.

What Girls Said 0