Do you believe in second chances?

Have any of you guys given your ex a second chance? Meaning, you dated, broke up, and got back together? Debating whether it is a good idea or not. Help!

74

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure they do exist. I didn't know how your break-up went and/or why it happened, but the guy must have liked you for something initially, so if you can sparkle that attraction back, you both can get together again! :)

But be sure to know why exactly you both broke up, learn from it. Communication and trust are gold in relationships, tell them if something bothers you or ask if they could do something differently.

I hope I helped!
    Good luck! :D

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never had a ex come back to me or went back to a ex but I do think I could believe in second chances if the person who left me was genuinely sorry for their decision to leave me. I'd ever accept a cheater for a second chance though. That's just foolish in my opinion.

What Guys Said 3

• It's a good question. It also depends on the situation

• I don't believe in second chances.

• For sex? If she's still hot yea

What Girls Said 6

• I am still debating whether or not I should do that. He broke my heart pretty badly and now he is acting all flirty again... But recently he has been distant again because I think he might have realized what he did... I really wouldn't know what to do. I noticed that I love him and I don't know if he still feels the same. If I knew, then I would give him another chance because the reason we broke up was not because either of us fell out of love

• Yessss. And I think second chances are definitely a good thing. I'm still with the love of my life and we've had many ups and down. But if we didn't give each other second chances we wouldn't be where we are now. So trust me they can be a good thing :) but too many and clear signs of a bad relationship, you just need to get out of it. Good luck! :)

• I believe in second chances for some people.

If I can tell they're different? Yes. If I knew from the start their word is trustable, yes.

But if they've always been untrustworthy, they're behaving the exact same way in every other way, and I have a feeling that they're just saying what I want to hear...
    No fucking way.

• It's the good idea provided your ex is really serious about you and he or she realised that he/she can't live without u:):) however if it is just without feelings or random then there is no point of giving second chances

• Yes if you really believe it can be different now and you both still love each other

• Thanks for the upvote

• Remember why you broke up what will have changed if you go back, gluten for punishment? then go back.