Why would he continue to text her?

My boyfriend still texts his ex once in a while to see how she is doing and sends her pictures of himself once in a while. And sometimes if she ignores him he'll keep texting her asking if she is mad at him or hello now I'm worried are you ok. He never says anything flirty but just seems concerned about her and checks up on her. He even texted her when he was at work hmm.

It makes me very upset, does he still love her?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Well most likely he does still love her, but you know, yeah. He was with her for a reason and that reason doesn't magically go POOF. He'll probably always care about her.

If she doesn't like it, she should tell him.

And anyway... Isn't this what Facebook is for?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm best friends with one of my ex's, we talk all the time and are really close but it's not a sexual love anymore. It's just a best friend love. So maybe it's just that?

What Guys Said 4

• " does he still love her?" Naw I'm guessing that he probably is just making sure she's okay.

• Okay I still text my ex which I don't have to but she never reply me I stellar tell her about me but she never reply I thought that she reply me maybe but she never but now I don't want to send her any message

• There's feeling but no love

• He is still attached to her. This doesn't necessarily mean that he is still in love with her. He probably sees her as a friend.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!