Ex boyfriend sill wants to be friends. Any hopes?

He is a commitment phobia and his longest relationship is 6 months. (Me and one other girl)

we had a fight I was really hRsh on him for the First time no apologized and he forgave me. I also told him I'm loving my freedom and I'm looking for new start.

Few days later he broke up with me saying he's been thinking of our future a lot he doesn't think we will get married so he doesn't want to waste my time. He said I have helped him grow a lot and that I'm a perfect girlfriend he couldn't find any fault. He said he wish I won't cut him out of his life.

I I told him I respect his decision and suggest he should read up commitment phobia. He said he will and he thanked me again. I said good bye take care he said you too.

These are all done via text as I'm overseas and won't be back until new year...

01

What Guys Said 1

• There is no hope. WHAT IS WITH WOMEN AND LONG DISTANCE!!!

• This is NOT a long distance relationship. Read the last paragraph

• These are all done via text as I'm overseas and won't be back "until new year..."- I translated this to mean the next year following this one. @asker

• Gotcha. I guess let him contact me next year?

What Girls Said 0