How do you know if your ex'es new girlfriend is a rebound?

Me and my ex broke up in October and now he's had a girlfriend sense Wednesday. do you think she's a rebound?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry to tell you but it most likely is not a rebound. Rebounds are pretty much for right after a person breaks up, they go out and try to get a new girlfriend/boyfriend to alleviate the pain and try to switch there felings to another person. people only do it within a month or 2 from breaking up. not 5 months. He obviously took some time to think about too. I'm sry to tell you truth but I don't like to give people hope cause I've goten hope once and was crushed.

Good luck with whatever ur next move may be

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think so. It's been several months. She would be a rebound if he dated her a week after you guys broke up

• how long did you guys date for?

• Yeah, I would say she is a rebound. have you guys talked at all? and who broke up with who?

• Well we stopped talking ever sence we broke up, but on friday night I stated talking to him anhd now were good.. like were friends I guess I don't really know wats going on but might as well just move on right.