How to cut off the man I was sleeping with?

Ok so the guy I'm sleeping with failed to tell me he's married. I'm upset with him because I feel he totally took advantage of me. I knew he had kids and he just moved out from living with his kids mother. But I didn't know the woman was his wife! I feel horrible I just don't understand why he didn't mention he was married. Now I have to live with the fact that I slept with someone husband. I hate him for doing this to me. It's only been a day since I got the news. I wonder should I saying something to him before I cut him off or should I just ignore him the next time he tries to contact me.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him the truth; be direct and honest. Stop sleeping with him and tell him why. If he hassles you, then warn him that you will tell his wife. Furthermore, in case he's a psycho, you make sure that he knows that you told a friend (but you don't name names), so that, if anything should happen to you, that friend will tell his wife - and the cops.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should just tell him that you know and that you don't appreciate his dishonesty, then from there on you just cut him off. Thats really shitty of him to do, he was just looking out for himself.

What Guys Said 3

• you've to tell him the truth, and what he done was a disrespect. your relationship with that person is sexual more than emotional, so you've to realize that he already took advantage of you. but don't be sad cuz now you owe yourself a lot..(like cut him off and treat yourself with respect).

what you've been through ends when you decide. just give yourself the priority to lead yourself, feelings and your life out chaotic life.

do your best cuz you owe yourself a lot...

• Yes, you are right with the decision to cut him off, what he did was totally wrong and disrespectful towards you. I would suggest just block off all contact with him, just forget the fact that he exists.

• You tell him you're done

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly, don't feel bad about what you did, be mad at him. He's the one that didn't tell you that he was married. It's not worth it to sleep with him, one he lied to you so that's not a positive for him, two he should really be spending time with his kids and that just shows how shitty of a character he has. He's obviously not a standup guy so you probably don't want to get involved with the situation. Just tell him, you feel you guys are going in two separate directions.