Dumpers vs. Dumpees: Could you/ would you be friends with your EX?

Were you the dumper or dumpee?

What was the cause of the break up?

Could you see yourself being friends with your EX? Why/ why not?

___________________
i was the dumpee

cause: he cheated

Be their friend: No. Why should I be friends with someone who completely destroyed my trust in them? They don’t deserve it.

51

Most Helpful Guy

• I can buy it'll take time before I want to talk to her again.

Most Helpful Girl

• I tried. But my ex boyfriends made that impossible.
    One wouldn't be friends with me after I told him I didn't want to date again.
    And the other kept giving me the eyes and trying to get back together. So, that was impossible because I didn't want him that way. And I had a boyfriend.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 4

• It was mutual and no because I don't see the point in being friends with someone that I once loved and only had romantic feelings for. I don't think its possible I would never be able to think of them purely platonically even if I didn't have feelings for them. There was cheating too, both of my ex's were shady.

• only to fuck.

• If any cheating is involved, NO, just no.

• I was the dumpee

Cause: He become very controlling and emotionally abusive

Be their friend:. Certainly not. if I was meant to be controlled I would have came with a remote. I respect myself enough to walk away from anyone who has a negative affect on me emotionally, and I love myself enough to move on. I won't allow a guys insecurities to lower my self- worth