What condition is your heart in?

2314

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• My heart is insane!

What Guys Said 13

• My results is "Anesthetize Heart"

I think it more or less adds up as I find myself to be really cold and not really give a fuck anymore anyway. That is unless there really is something that is like an emergency that requires my immediate attention to deal with it.

• Your heart is feeling like as if it's missing something. It feels so isolated. It is very lonely indeed. Perhaps you want someone to enter your life and fill up those emptiness that you feel at the depths of your heart. You are looking for love and devotion. It could be that you're still searching for it; or perhaps you've given up on it. Don't rush, stay chill. It may have tortured you in a way to stay alone by yourself with no one to rely on; but just wait a little bit more. No matter what, it will come sooner or later. Don't look for it. Just wait there and see. It will come to you eventually; because we don't find LOVE, LOVE will find us.

Interesting.

• I agree

Love finds us and assaults our minds and hearts 😯

Without asking for it! The cheeky bastard! πŸ˜„

• @HookingSwan lol cheeky, yeah.

• Isolated Heart

Your heart is feeling like as if it's missing something. It feels so isolated. It is very lonely indeed. Perhaps you want someone to enter your life and fill up those emptiness that you feel at the depths of your heart. You are looking for love and devotion. It could be that you're still searching for it; or perhaps you've given up on it. Don't rush, stay chill. It may have tortured you in a way to stay alone by yourself with no one to rely on; but just wait a little bit more. No matter what, it will come sooner or later. Don't look for it. Just wait there and see. It will come to you eventually; because we don't find LOVE, LOVE will find us.

What terrible and poorly written advice.

• i dont think its poorly written advice. and, you can't always count on tests theyre not always accurate by the way

• @HookingSwan I have my own theory on things

• Of course

Sorry if I was too nosy

• Bonded Heart
    Your heart is fully committed to someone. You're in a relationship right now and you love that person so much. Your heart is definitely at ease. You've found someone special and now the bond between you & him/her is a strong connection that your heart would never want to lose. You have nothing to worry. Just keep it going and your heart would always be bonded forever!

• Isolated Heart

My poor heart :'(

• Soaring Heart

Your heart is happy for now. You might not have anyone in your life but you don't really find it necessary to be in a relationship. You're enjoying your life and you love your freedom. Being single doesn't bother you that much. In fact you love being that way. You don't want to have to rely on someone to be happy. You seek your own adventure and you know how to live your life to the fullest. Perhaps someday you will fall in love; because your heart simply love to soar up high, and most probably it will come across love one day; but it won't be that soon. It is definitely in a good condition so it won't be looking for love now. Great, your heart is in such a joy!

• @ElissaDido stole it from my chest :(

• cardiac arrest, usually

• Ready to pack in I think. Get chest pains all the time

• isolated heart

"dont look for it" have given up years ago..

back to stupid youtube videos

• Shattered into a million pieces...

• Stomped on by my doing.

• Broken and thrown out, lucky my real one is ok

What Girls Said 22

• Anesthetize Heart

Your heart feels really numb or maybe also a little bit dead. Perhaps something may have caused you to be like this. Maybe your heart was broken way too many times or it could also be that something hit you hard that it caused you so much pain and it simply didn't stop feeling that way to the point it made you numb. The pain you felt has turned into something endurable and that is when you would tend to not feel it anymore. You may have turned off your feelings and you seem to find it hard to fall in love again. Perhaps you're afraid to fall in love because you wouldn't want to be hurt again. That's the reason why you let your heart stay insensible; but still, sometimes it gets confusing and you know there's something that is not right with your heart. At times you wish that your heart could be like how it used to be. Yet you're not really sure what to expect because your emotions are tangled up. It may take time for your heart to be back to normal again; but it won't last that long. Somehow one day it will recover.

• Bonded Heart

"Your heart is fully committed to someone. You're in a relationship right now and you love that person so much. Your heart is definitely at ease. You've found someone special and now the bond between you & him/her is a strong connection that your heart would never want to lose. You have nothing to worry. Just keep it going and your heart would always be bonded forever!"

Well... I'm in a new relationship so it hasn't reached the point of "love" yet but, for the most part this description feels true. Lol

• Isolated Heart

Meh its not THAT bad lol, that sounds depressing.

• Twisted Maze Heart
    i.quotev.com/img/q/u/11/08/09/r_hrt_maze_2.jpg
    You may have got into a relationship. Perhaps it did went well at first; but then it got complicated and now your heart is confused. You've entered this relationship; but now you've found yourself lost in it. It may looked like as if your heart has entered a twisted maze. You're in a serious mess. You don't really have any idea what to do. You wanna go right; but at the same time you wanna go left. You're not sure which way to go. It may be very confusing but you will have to make a choice no matter what; and somehow you'll definitely find your way out soon.

• "Anesthetize heart

Your heart feels really numb or maybe also a little bit dead. Perhaps something may have caused you to be like this. Maybe your heart was broken way too many times or it could also be that something hit you hard that it caused you so much pain and it simply didn't stop feeling that way to the point it made you numb. The pain you felt has turned into something endurable and that is when you would tend to not feel it anymore. You may have turned off your feelings and you seem to find it hard to fall in love again. Perhaps you're afraid to fall in love because you wouldn't want to be hurt again. That's the reason why you let your heart stay insensible; but still, sometimes it gets confusing and you know there's something that is not right with your heart. At times you wish that your heart could be like how it used to be. Yet you're not really sure what to expect because your emotions are tangled up. It may take time for your heart to be back to normal again; but it won't last that long. Somehow one day it will recover."

• Anesthetize Heart

i.quotev.com/img/q/u/10/12/07/imagesCARGC69P.jpg

It's true.

• Soaring Heart

Your heart is happy for now. You might not have anyone in your life but you don't really find it necessary to be in a relationship. You're enjoying your life and you love your freedom. Being single doesn't bother you that much. In fact you love being that way. You don't want to have to rely on someone to be happy. You seek your own adventure and you know how to live your life to the fullest. Perhaps someday you will fall in love; because your heart simply love to soar up high, and most probably it will come across love one day; but it won't be that soon. It is definitely in a good condition so it won't be looking for love now. Great, your heart is in such a joy

• Twisted Maze Heart

*true*

• Soaring Heart-

Me to a T 😜

• Stolen Heart

i.quotev.com/img/q/u/11/08/09/r_hrt_stolen.jpg

You may have broke up with your partner; but you're not totally over him/her. You feel like as if something is missing and you've just loss something. Take a look inside you. You should be shocked; because obviously your heart has been stolen. You were left with no heart. He/She may have took away your heart along with them when you both separated. You wish you could just get out of this situation. It is hurting you. Don't worry, somehow one day you will get your heart back; or perhaps one day, someone will come along the way and share their heart with you.

• Twisted maze heart. I don't feel like that though. I know I'm hurt. I'm not confused about that.

• "locked heart"

lulz.

• i got flourishing heart :D

• Without having to see the link

I know it's stolen 😏

Cheeky moroccan burglar πŸ˜„

• You dont see the link?

• U know I answered stolen 1st cause i thought it meant that i was in love, as in someone stole my heart.

I thought the same had happened to u. But now that I rea the description... I'm sorry. I know it must hurt now, even if I can't imagine how much.

I hope you recover soon and find love again.

• thanks

• Apparently, I have a bullet heart.

• Anesthetize heart! LOL

• Confused. Stuck in thought. Heart broken.

• I got this:

Flourishing Heart

You're heart is flourishing just like the plant. It is definitely in love. You're having a crush with someone and most probably he/she loves you too! That is very fortunate of you. Perhaps you both may have been friends by now; and sooner or later, this friendship would turn into an intimate relationship; or maybe if you're not friend with that person yet, then soon you will. Either one of you must make a move, then this love will works. Listen to your heart and don't stop nurturing this budding love. This love is growing inside your heart and soon it will bloom just like a beautiful flower!

Well, this is somewhat true...

• what's not true?

• The fact that he loves me too. I'm not sure about that.

• Locked heart... so true, so very true.

*starts singing* "... unchain my heart..."

• Locked

...

• Mine is in reserve guarded by a steel wall πŸ’—πŸ”πŸ˜ƒ

• Flourishing Heart

"Your heart is flourishing just like the plant. It is definitely in love. You're having a crush with someone and most probably he/she loves you too! That is very fortunate of you. Perhaps you both may have been friends by now; and sooner or later, this friendship would turn into an intimate relationship; or maybe if you're not friend with that person yet, then soon you will. Either one of you must make a move, then this love will works. Listen to your heart and don't stop nurturing this budding love. This love is growing inside your heart and soon it will bloom just like a beautiful flower!"

The quiz was difficult/frustrating to read because the grammar, but I think the result I got is kind of cute, nonetheless.