I can't sleep ever at night anymore!

OK, so it has been like this since October when my Girlfriend broke up with me, and now I am always thinking about her at night, and end up staying up till like 6am in the morning and waking at like noon every day since I cannot sleep. I think about her at night and just get depressed and stressed out. What should I do? I even have dreams about her. I just feel like before I go to bed I get really really tired, but the moment I go lay in my bed, I get depressed and stressed out, thinking to myself, it is not even worth it anymore, like sure I am a senior in college, and about to graduate, but it just seems like all that is for nothing, I just want a family and a family seems so far away now.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Try doing other things to get your mind off your ex. Take up a new sport, start a new hobby, start working out, anything really would be helpful. It has been months now since the break up has occured and it really isn't healthy to keep thinking about her non-stop.

What Girls Said 1

• talk to her she might have the same feelings for you

• No, I have talked to her, she just gets p*ssed off at me, but she calls me when she needs someone to talk to, but if I need to talk to her, she ignores my calls. So I just do not call her anymore, and I do not plan on answering her calls either.

What Guys Said 1

• Dude I Have the same problem too...Did you ever get real closure from her?