Best way to make a guy jealous?

12

What Guys Said 2

• the exact same thing that makes girls jealous; showing your attention is diverted away as if he/she is an afterthought to something more important on your mind, showing you are so happy you can flirt and get attention from others, take control over the interactions and his requests by responding on your own time, letting him wait and picking up a new style; hairstyle, color or working out lots as those are all signs of getting over someone and moving on and feeling good about it. The caveat: you can't fake it. You have to do it so well, even your best friend believes its true

• Blowing him usually works.

What Girls Said 1

• Best way to make him jealous is to let him see how happy you are without him, preferably with someone else. The best way to break his heart is to ignore him
    Jealousy hurts but silence breaks the heart

• I may be an anomaly but after a break up is done with me, there is something that happens inside like a shifting of gears, I actually have compassion and grow a fondness for my ex but it is like after a finality, like "I sincerely wish her well and wish I could of been bette this way or that way" and so it is really important to know the mindset of the other person. I was trying to check up on her in a caring way and she was doing this other motive and it was just making things worse. If anything, this proves why "trying to make someone jealous" is just going to lead to a waste of time. A mature conversation and respect and compassion will cut through everything, all the BS, all the Drama and it will only lead to the right path

• I disagree @woodens510 instead of attacking other people's opinions keep your opinions for your own thread. Or jump on someone else's who will value yours