Why won't he leave me alone?

So, there's this guy that I've deal with on and off for about 9 years (since high school)! He 's hurt me more than one time. I'm currently in a relationship with another guy right now, but this other guy will not leave me alone. I've told him I'm in a relationship. He may back off for a while, but then he comes right back calling and texting again! Why do men do this? He's led me on all of these years, so why want me when I'm with someone. Am I wrong for choosing someone else over him? I feel like he really doesn't want me, just wants to continue playing games that I don't have time for!! All feedback is welcome! Thanks!!

12

Most Helpful Guy

• simply he's feel jealous and doesn't want to see you happy with someone else except him. the situation might be dangerous, cuz the more you ignore him the more he stalking you. get support from others, and letting others know about the situation will help protect you. you might feel embarrassed or scared to tell other people about a stalking ex, but supportive friends, family, and community organizations will understand.

What Guys Said 1

• You need to tell someone, he is stalkin you

What Girls Said 1

• Why don't you block him? You've moved on. You two weren't working out.